Friday 24 August 2012

If any of you who read this are wondering why I haven't posted in a few days, it is because I have recently purchased Darksiders II for my PS3. Nerdy I know but it really is a fantastic game, I have to say, if Michael Wincott were put on this Earth for a reason, it would be for him to voice Death. He does a tremendous job adding an ominous air to the character with his raspy charismatic voice. I don't usually play games much any more these days but this one has me hooked, and unfortunately it appears will have me hooked for a long time to come, I have been playing for a total of 7 hours and I feel like I have barely made a dent in its expansive narrative.

However, there will be my latest two reviews posted before the weekend is out, they are The Dictator and The Raven which was recently released on DVD.

Don't judge me too harshly!

No comments:

Post a Comment